Hi Stephanie, I have met you a few times. I know your sister Sue Beth. I follow her blog and followed your link to check out yours. I love the enjoy the ride slide show! I think that I will have to pass that along! You have a beautiful family! Love your blog! Laura Clark
Hey Stephanie The picturs are great! He is really growing. You should bring him down to the farm and get some shots of him with the baby goats and chickens before they get much bigger. Still working will be all summer. Have a great time on vacation. Let me know when you will be getting back so that when I come to Bowling Green I can stop by and see ya. Donna
Our family consists of One Great Daddy, a Loving Mommy, a Sweet Little Boy, and a second Baby on the Way April 7, 2012! Life is full and rich of God's blessings! We love serving HIM and living in the South! Front porch rockers, sweet tea sippers, and fire fly catchers are we!
2 comments:
Hi Stephanie, I have met you a few times. I know your sister Sue Beth. I follow her blog and followed your link to check out yours. I love the enjoy the ride slide show! I think that I will have to pass that along! You have a beautiful family! Love your blog! Laura Clark
Hey Stephanie
The picturs are great! He is really growing. You should bring him down to the farm and get some shots of him with the baby goats and chickens before they get much bigger. Still working will be all summer. Have a great time on vacation. Let me know when you will be getting back so that when I come to Bowling Green I can stop by and see ya.
Donna
Post a Comment