Saturday night we had dinner with our friends Jay and Julie. We had such a good time talking and visiting with them. Julie's dad was the preacher for about 9 years at the congregation I grew up at in IN and Gerald is very close with her grandfather so we have known each other a long time. Garrett LOVES her! I think she is his "girlfriend"! We are so glad they invited us over. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Garrett's thoughts: "She is beautiful! I love her!" Look at his dreamy eyes!
Playing with his booster seat strap. He loves any strap, cord, buckle, etc. :)!
Our family consists of One Great Daddy, a Loving Mommy, a Sweet Little Boy, and a second Baby on the Way April 7, 2012! Life is full and rich of God's blessings! We love serving HIM and living in the South! Front porch rockers, sweet tea sippers, and fire fly catchers are we!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day. I love you mom.
-Garrett
Post a Comment