Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flip-Flops


We got Garrett his first pair of flops last week and today he wore them for the first time! I had to snap a pic because I just love those chubby little feet and ankles :) After putting them on him I just started laughing because he looked so cute. I will be so sad when that baby fat starts to melt away. I'm going to cherish it as long as I can!

4 comments:

Michael.Sue Beth.and Children said...

Looks like an XW or 2XW! You should have him measured at Stride Rite just to see. :) Luke actually measured an XW. Joshua was a W, but now he's "normal". Love that fat!

Becca said...

Sweet chunky legs!

Kara Cain said...

Those are some cute little feet! The picture cracks me up! When are you guys coming down here?

Elaine said...

Love it!!! My babies dont have that anymore!! So sad!!