Saturday, December 25, 2010

Memories

Memories are such a wonderful gift God gave us. This time of year recalls many memories of Christmas' past: sleeping with my older, no fear sister, because I was scared of Santa (I still don't know why..... HE was bring ME toys), the Christmas our dear preacher's wife passed away of cancer and I had to fill in for Santa b/c he was at the hospital consoling her family, a wonderful Christmas at Disney pregnant with our precious Garrett.... I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories :)

This year, new memories were made..... Hosting and attending Wonderful Christmas parties, Garrett loving his "BUZZ" from Santa, traveling to Memphis for a dear friend's funeral, going out to eat while there with my best friends the Moodys, staying at Hotel de McGee, my sister flying into Nashville and staying with us for a bit....

This has been a wonderful Christmas, although bouts of sadness intertwined, and I am so thankful for the memories, LOVE, and Family we are blessed with!! Happy Holidays to Your Family!!! Here's to a FABULOUS 2011!


Jumping!! Check out Little G-Man getting some air!







No comments: