
On our anniversary, May 21st, Gerald (who is such an amazing husband :)), surprised me with Wicked Tickets and dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Louisville! I have to thank my sister, Sarah, for watching Garrett for us. He didn't miss us a bit but I know she was worn out by the time we got back. So, THANK YOU Sarah!! We had a fabulous time and LOVED and I mean LOVED the show!! It was amazing. Gerald, who is not a huge fan of musicals, loved it! Totally would see it again. Okay, that's my plug for the show :) Excited for the wonderful summer that is coming! Garrett turns 2 (cannot believe it!!) next month, my older sister is moving to a new house (woo-hoo!), and we can't wait to get out on the lake! So many blessings.... so thankful for our friends and family! We love you!












No comments:
Post a Comment