Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anticipation


View from the front porch :)

As I have mentioned previously Gerald has been working on an investment property down the street from our house for almost a year now. We actually bought the lot the week before Garrett was born back in June. I can't believe that is has been almost a year! All of you moms out there who warned me about how fast time flies and enjoy every moment/stage. Wow you were right! I just can't believe it. As we are finishing up on the house, we are excited about all this spring/summer hold for us. I really want to do an Easter Egg Hunt at our home if the weather holds in April and I am SUPER excited about having a baby shower for my good friend Cara in May. She is having a girl! I am so happy for them :)!! We celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary in May, Garrett turns 1 in June, and we are taking a 2 week vacation to FL right around his birthday for a Disney Cruise with my family, and some time to ourselves at Disney's Vero Beach Resort, and then a couple of days to visit all of our friends in Tampa. So, we are getting really excited as spring and summer draws near. Especially with this beautiful warm weather we are getting spoiled with! As I have been thinking about our family I can't help but see how God works in our lives everyday and helps lead us. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths" Prov. 3: 5-6. What a comfort! We love you all :)! Oh, and guess who is mobile?! The little man is a crawling machine!

Imagine without Gerald's truck as a yard decoration :)!

No comments: