Monday, February 16, 2009

Home :)

The past week flew, and I mean flew, by! All three of us left Wednesday for Louisville. I attended a conference to get continuing education hours for my speech pathology license and Gerald worked Louisville schools. My mom kept Garrett for me on Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday while I attended my classes. I so enjoyed being somewhat "back in the field" but would not trade being at home for anything. I was so worried about leaving Garrett, but he did great! Mom got his schedule down pat and I was a little saddened that he really didn't miss me. I'm glad to know I can leave him without it bothering him, but it made me sad too..... He is growing up! He is also crawling! It is so exciting! But we have not completely "baby-proofed" the house yet, so he has successfully gotten out the playstation 2 and almost pulled one of my mom's lamps off the table at her house! It is so fun :) So, we are back at home and getting setttled. Unpacking, washing, I know all of you moms out there know the drill. Oh, and we hope all of you had great Valentine's Days. Gerald and Garrett surprised me with roses and chocolates and Gerald got Garrett a really cute little stuffed dog. This from the man that sad, "We are not going to spoil him by getting him stuff at every holiday!" Oh, how Garrett melts his heart! Love you all!

No comments: