I am sitting here listening to the sound of rain on our roof. I love that sound :) Garrett is napping (after a not so fun night of teething) and Gerald is out working on his investment property. I am so excited to post pics from our Christmas party over the weekend, but since our camera got broken,I took pictures with my dad and sister's. So when I get the pics from them I will post. The party was so fun and Garrett looked so grown up in his little sweater vest! The time is flying by.... We have a busy week ahead of us with something every night starting with church tomorrow, but it will be fun! The holidays are so enjoyable! We hope you are enjoying yours!
P.S. Gerald and I are wanting to get a new camera and are open for any suggestions :) Thanks!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment