Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Pictures!


Garrett Loved Santa!

Hey Everyone! I have some pictures from the party we attended a couple of weeks ago, and am still waiting on getting more from my dad. We had a great time and hope you enjoy seeing our big boy on Santa's lap. Christmas is so special this year with Garrett. We are loving it! Be checking your mailboxes, our Christmas cards should (fingers crossed) be going out by the end of the week! Love you all!



Garrett with his cousins: Emily, Luke, and Joshua

Neena and Garrett... so sweet!

Our Little Boy!

All partied out!

3 comments:

Michael.Sue Beth.and Children said...

Cute! That last picture looks just like Ralph! I was noticing in a few others that Garrett really does favor him in some of his expressions. Isn't celebrating Christmas with kids the best?!

Shawn, Jen and kids said...

He is SO cute! I love seeing how big he is getting:) Have a wonderful Christmas!

Kara Cain said...

He's so stinkin cute I just want to kiss those cheeks!