Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween! We sure had a wonderful evening with our little penguin! It was so fun experiencing the holiday for the first time with Garrett. Here are some pictures from our fun evening.

4 comments:

Michael.Sue Beth.and Children said...

Awww...Garrett was soooo cute! I LOVE the penguin costume. You and Gerald looked pretty good too! haha I'm glad you all had a good time. We got some great outside pics of the kids last night. I'm going to post them with ours after our party tonight. I liked your "slide" option. Very neat! I thought I'd try and do that too since we'll have several pictures to include. Enjoy your day!

Michael.Sue Beth.and Children said...

Okay, I just showed the pictures to Joshua and Emily. I had to share their "comments." Emily said, "Awww...Garrett is so cute! He's so fat!" Joshua said, "Look, Tessie, Luke, and Gerald!" (we corrected him - that's Garrett) Then, when Joshua saw the picture of you and Gerald holding the whip he said, "He's a cowboy!" :) I had to laugh! But don't worry, Emily recognized him as Indiana Jones. :)

Kara Cain said...

I love the penguin and of course Sarah Palin...

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your pictures. You all look great! Garrett must have had an easy victory in the costume contest. How cute!!