Monday, October 20, 2008

Confession!!

I have committed a terrible travesty! I neglected to take even ONE picture at our Harvest party over the weekend! Gerald and I could not believe we forgot. We are so bummed! Gerald literally worked daylight to dark until the party setting up the bonfire, getting the tractor and hayride wagon ready, and cleaning up the barn, so by the time the party started we were both running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I did at one point remember thinking, "I need to go get the camera." But when I thought about it again, it was already dark! So, I'm sorry for no pics with this post, but we had a great time and the barbecue was fantastic! Everyone had fun and the kids were so cute running around the bonfire (before it was lit, of course) and asking "Mr. Gerald" all about the tractor. We made s'mores, visited, went on hayrides, and ATE! We want to have another bonfire before it gets too cold and have a singing. I hope we are able to do it. Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather and getting ready to watch the World Series :) I LOVE this time of year!

1 comment:

Michael.Sue Beth.and Children said...

I'll have to report you to the scrapbooking police! :) Glad your party was a success. Wish we could've been there...maybe next year. Oh, I loved searching through all the new backgrounds. My 1st choice wouldn't load for some reason, so I had to find a different one. You'll have to check it out. I think I'll change it every few months for variety. Call me later! Love you all.