
Two of my good friends from NAHS: Jessica and Tiffany
The Bride and Groom <3
Getting Ready for Pictures :)
My sweetie <3
Us with friends Andrea and Jon!!
Hello friends :) Last week was very fun and busy too! Gerald had to travel out of town Tuesday through Friday and so I went home with my mom after our Labor Day outing. Garrett and I enjoyed being in New Albany, but all 3 of us were happy to make it back home yesterday. I was in a wedding on Saturday up in Indianapolis. A good friend of mine from high school, Crecentia, got married and I got to see a lot of old friends. It was very fun. My older sister, Sue Beth, watched Garrett Friday night while Gerald and I enjoyed the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! It was so nice to get to spend some time together, although we really missed Garrett. Thank you big sister!! Yesterday we worshiped at my home congregation in Clarksville and got to see another good friend from my childhood through adulthood, Andrea Roberts and her husband John. To sum it all up, we had a fun, but tiring last week and weekend :) Glad to be home! Hope everyone enjoys their day!!
1 comment:
Glad you got home safely - Good for Garrett extending that sleeptime! :) We really enjoyed having him. He didn't turn me against a 4th! :)
Post a Comment